Sunday, March 3, 2013

I AM HERE

Yes, my SMART goal is in in progress. Results of my efforts and sacrifices will be seen until March and April when UC's send out their admissions decisions. This is also the time in which scholarship awards will be given out and other scholarships are due. Regarding this class I have bee having trouble trying to memorize all the lit terms or at least keep them in my mind long enough but that is also in progress. I haven't officially begun my senior project but I have planned it out with my group. All we need to do is film and edit our video as well as gather the information for the second part of our project. I think our idea is great and should be easy to complete. There are five members in my group so completing our project should take a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment