Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Quarter Review

a) I haven't been on top of things with my blog this semester because my load of things I have to get done just keeps on growing and growing but I have caught up. I forget to update my blog sometimes but I do end up putting it all up. Some work takes more time and effort than others and it can be time consuming. Still I have to manage to finish it all for the grade matters on that final report. My senior project has been planned out but my group just needs to film and gather the information for the second part of our project.

b) I have to stay up to date in my blog while still keeping up with my other classes and scholarships as well. I have to also keep up with my reading and studying. I have procrastinated on some things but I have managed to turn them in on time not just regarding this class but other things going on right now.

c) I think we haven't been practicing enough for the AP test. I would just like to see it all tie up for that purpose. I know we are trying new things but in the end the AP test will be just as it has always been and right now I don't feel prepared for it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment