Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Time of My Life

I spent most of my time in class discussing scholarship information and updates with Pablo. Sometimes it's good to know you are not alone. It's nice to have some time to discuss concerns with other students who are going through the tedious process of scholarships and then the dreaded wait. No only do we have scholarships to apply for, but we also have to keep up with school and forget about our social life. At least I have. I used to spend my weekends with my family or just watching t.v. but now I spend my weekends and weekdays working on college stuff and stressing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it looks like you haven’t posted the literary terms 83-108 yet. It has been marked in the grade book but I look forward to seeing them when you get around to posting them.

    ReplyDelete