Saturday, January 12, 2013

SPRING SEMESTER PLAN 1

Adults all round me are always asking "So are you ready to graduate? Are you ready for college? Have you picked a college already? Are you going to work while studying? Whats you're major?" I GET IT! Teachers, relatives, parents are so pushy and I have honestly begun to feel annoyed by their persistence. No, I don't know what the future has in store for me and those same adults didn't know either which make them all that more annoying. I want to enjoy my senior year while still continuing to do what I have been doing since day one and that is excelling in school. I do have hundreds of things to worry about and a life to plan but I also want to enjoy the company of my friends without having adults pressure me about  doing what I already know I have to do. Yes, I will continue to apply for scholarships and I will keep my grades up but the last thing I need is more pressure. I also need understanding and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment